Do you host your place on accommodation websites, drive for ride sharing apps or share your skills online? You’re a part of the sharing economy and have responsibilities under the Australian Consumer Law. Be transparent about the product or service you are advertising so there are no surprises to consumers. Even though you’re using an online platform, you still have responsibilities for guaranteeing the services you provide comply with consumer law. Know your obligations under the Australian Consumer Law and share fair.
Written by Michelle Gutierrez
- A Bold Plan for a Cultural and Entertainment District for Calgary – With Jon Cornish!
- Black FUTURE Month Episode 3 | Entertainment
- SOCIAL MEDIA PERSONIFIED (2020) 🤠 [speedpaint]
- Finding Myself On Google Street View! // Ep.12 Unicycling Across America
- ‘The Bachelor’s’ Peter the Pilot and Friends in Ellen’s Booth of Internet Wonders: Part 2
- Camila’s loved ones mourn over her death | TKB (With Eng Subs)
- SE Cupp: Trump might be impeached, but he’s unleashed
- UK Ambassador calls on Iranian government to de-escalate conflict
- An Asgardian Dancer | Marvel Make Me a Hero
- MTM2015 | Keynote Speech – Part 3 American Entertainment-Education