Internet & Landlines Partially Restored in J&KArticles . Blog
Before the Government revoked Article 370 and split J&K into two union territories they planned and sent the armed forces to J&K to deal with any problems. Since 4th August, telephones, television and mobile internet were all shut down. The services were shut only in the state of J&K. This was so that the people would not be able to make calls and access the internet. This is why it was all shutdown. The people of J&K were not happy with the BJP government’s decision. The government said that strict rules were necessary to ensure the safety of the citizens of J&K and prevent rioting and arson. The government also had information that Pakistani terrorists wanted to create trouble in J&K. Since the laws were implemented, no one has died. If the laws weren’t implemented, there would have been more deaths. The government has now relaxed the strict rules. There are 100 telephone exchanges in J&K. Out of these 17 are now operational. These telephone exchanges control more than 50,000 landlines which are now operational. In five districts of J&K, mobile internet was restored on Saturday. Government offices and schools re-opened on Saturday.
Written by Michelle Gutierrez
- Watch live: Trump holds coronavirus news conference
- Watch full South Carolina Democratic debate | CBS News
- A Bold Plan for a Cultural and Entertainment District for Calgary – With Jon Cornish!
- Black FUTURE Month Episode 3 | Entertainment
- SOCIAL MEDIA PERSONIFIED (2020) 🤠 [speedpaint]
- Finding Myself On Google Street View! // Ep.12 Unicycling Across America
- ‘The Bachelor’s’ Peter the Pilot and Friends in Ellen’s Booth of Internet Wonders: Part 2
- Camila’s loved ones mourn over her death | TKB (With Eng Subs)
- SE Cupp: Trump might be impeached, but he’s unleashed
- UK Ambassador calls on Iranian government to de-escalate conflict