16: Direct Sales Advertising TechniquesArticles . Blog
Direct marketing is where there is no more people in between the manufacturer and the end user. That means there aren’t any type of agent and you sell directly to your target market.
There’s direct marketing between businesses. We call that B2B marketing. There’s also marketing directly to consumers. We call that B2C marketing. C2C marketing, or consumer to consumer, is where individual people sell to other individuals . Years ago this type of activity only happened through classified ads and local markets , however due to the growth of the Internet for international marketing even C2C is becoming more common, with tools like online shops, anyone can sell online, Instead of requiring a costly traditional brick and mortar operation. In the case of direct mailings, an AIDA format is a common approach.
Written by Michelle Gutierrez
- How to Use Gmail + Keep Notes + Google Calendar Together
- S-Orbit| Haryana School of Internet Marketing
- How to increase internet speed 20 Mbps with proof
- French Google Translate Meme Compilation
- Does Joshua Kimmich have a beard? | Google Autocomplete Challenge
- EARN OFFLINE or WITHOUT INTERNET using phone: NOT INVESTMENT | PAID IN AN HOUR | UNLIMITED BITCOINS
- Spies In Disguise | Sneak Peek “Car Chase” | FOX Home Entertainment
- How Bihari does Breakup💔 | Double Entertainment
- Cute Girl in the Office || Wirally Tamil || Tamada Media
- Google Making Large Investment In Pittsburgh